2009年11月24日火曜日

satisfied...

waaaaa!!!
today i came back home earlier than usual(around2pm),
and there was nobody in the house.
i was supposed to go to the caffe to study, but i changed my mind.
i thought, 'well..lets play the piano!'
i was really enjoying playing the piano when my father came back.
then, i wondered that what time?.. so i asked to my father.
i was surprised that it was 5'20pm...
id been playing it for 3and half hours by the time i stop playing.
that's amazing for me!!:)
because i used to hate playing the piano, and i didnt practice at all for my piano lessons at my house.
but now, i really love playing!! even playing the piano makes me relax.
i feel like i can forget every bad things while im playing.
after go back to japan, im gonna visit my teacher of my piano lesson.^^
she's known me since i was a little kid. i used to meet her every once a week for 14years for the lesson!
i wish i had practiced harder and seriously...
if i had done it before, i could have become a great player!!:( lol
wanna play more music!!!
after go back to japan, i have a piano in my hometown but in osaka...
mmmm... dont wanna stop playing...
should i take some lessons in osaka..? i really want to do that!!
anyways, i will buy a good grand piano in my future!! hehehe
this is one of my dreams!!^^b:)

1 件のコメント: