2009年11月14日土曜日

"ONE WORD"




Yeah~!! happy Friday^^:)
today i went to my habitual coffee shop:), and i enjoyed watching a DVD with a hot chocolate.
i could totally chill out after my tests! it was awesome time~
also, this is my lovely piano!(actually my host father's piano:))
the sound is soooo nice^^ i love playing this piano, and i have to practice some songs for some body:-p





I'd like to share my feelings, things, problems, good happenings...whatever i want, i wanna talk using this blog. i've started this since today!:)




always, i wanna keep this line in my mind...




'with someone's "one word",


there are times one can suddenly become happy.


with someone's "one word",


there are people whose lives are completely changed.


As someone's "one word" for support,


there are people who will live their whole lives.




"WITH LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY "ONE WORD"




It's really hard to do, but...


It's the most simple, and possibly the biggest


expression of kindness there is.'




i think this is soooooo hard for me to do, but im gonna have a try this cuz i really think so.
so to remind me to do, i chose this title for this blog!^^






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿