2010年1月14日木曜日

hum to myself




im in my hometown right now^^


today i went to a bookstore to buy a book.. and on the way to be there, i met many pretty things!!^^


aren't these sweet?:) hahaha it was good walk!!




this is the road which is in front of my house. this road connects to everywhere!





my neighbors flowers! sooo cute^^





it means 'dont jump out to the road!!' this is for students of elementary school.


good advice!:) lol






stone statues of Jizo^^






Japanese radish!!












This is placed on the entrance of the bridge, near by the river! this sculpture of stone descrives our town's traditional dance. i danced this when i was a high school student^^





this is my doggie!♡:) she is about 13years old.lol



i enjoyed a lot^^ it was pretty good exercise♪

1 件のコメント: